With the “tendering service”, the experienced team around tender expert Helena Gerhardt offers public authorities and bidders an outsourcing of procurement management tasks for all phases of a tender. If necessary, AI Institute can handle certain tender process steps or complete tenders as part of an interim management for its customers.
Carrying out of electronic tender processesEasy outsourcing
This service is aimed primarily at public authorities. Without having to commit to a certain software provider or having to commit to a system for several years, customers have with us the opportunity to perform individual tenders electronically. We look back on more than 15 years of experience in electronic procurement in Germany.
There are different levels of services
- Publication of the notice (on national platforms and at SIMAP),
- Publication of tender documents
- Carrying out of complete electronic tenders including a creation of a procurement records and corresponding documentation.
Throughout the procurement process, legal certainty, audit security, subscriber overview, approval of the tender documents (influence on the dispatch of the documents) and complete documentation are guaranteed at all times.
Ausschreiben24Automating Excel spreadsheets.
Microsoft Excel is the most common spreadsheet program in German companies. Also within procurement departements it is used on a regular basis. Together with our partner prego services GmbH we extended the tender solution ausschreiben24.com with the additional function „Bid assistant“.
This allows users to use the Excel spreadsheets that they are familiar with to process procurement completely in one system electronically. The individual data from the Excel spreadsheets are automatically uploaded to the ausschreiben24.com platform and read out for further processing.
There are three Excel documents:
- The specification sheet for querying prices and other scoring criteria
- The bid to fill the criteria
- The rating score contains a summary table with the given criteria for the procurer
Carrying out complete tender processesProtecting valuable resources with maximum flexibility
In addition, we can of course also take on procurement tasks for public clients who already have an electronic procurement solution. This may be necessary if human resources are missing or new requirements are defined for a short time. Employees of the client can not always be familiar with all areas of procurement law, which is why outsourcing of tasks has proven itself — mistakes can be avoided and costs reduced.
For example, full or partial processing of the following procedures is possible:
- Preparation of the tender
- Creation of the specification sheet
- Definition of the evaluation criteria
- Planning of dates and deadlines
- Creation of the tender documents
- Publication of the tender documents on the TENDERINGPLATFORM of the AI Institute
- Publication of the tender documents on SIMAP and Bund.de
- Publication on other national platforms
- Communication with the bidders
- Examination and evaluation of bids
- Preparation of the contract award
- Creation of the award notice
- Creation of a revision-proof award record
The advantages are apparent!
When complex procurement strategy processes are carried out by the AI Institute’s experts, customers save costs because they do not need to invest in fixed solutions. Rather, the clients remain independent and flexible and can focus on the elementary decisions within a procurement process.
- Auditing security when tender processes are carried out with the tender modules of the AI Institute
- Through cloud hosting independence from existing customer infrastructure
- Cost savings, since no installations or facilities are necessary